FS Coin - Flip a Coin Online to Make a Decision - FlipSimu
1. What is FS Coin?
FlipSimu(FS) Coin is a heads or tails coin flip simulator. You can flip a coin virtually as if flipping a real coin.
The objective of FS Coin is to help you in decision making. Before flipping a coin, you can decide what decision to be made when either of the heads or tails is selected.
Sometimes it is hard to get a coin for doing the coin flip. As an alternative, our team has developed the FS Coin for everyone to easy access and flip a coin online.
Our coin has slightly difference compared to conventional coin. You can change the heads and tails' texts as well as their colors.
Our team is trying to simulate the coin flipper as real as possible. Hence, the FS Coin is integrated with an energy simulator and coin flip sound for the coin toss.
FS Coin also has extra features which are "Test Your Intuition" and "Test Your Luck".
2. How to Use the Coin Flipper?
Coin flip online using FS Coin is very easy. There are two ways to flip coin.
1. You can click the coin or click the flip button to start random flipping.
2. You can long-press and release the flip button to simulate the flipping energy. The probability of heads or tails is also 50:50 as if you toss a coin hardly or softly in the real world.
3. The result of the coin flip will then be shown.
4. The result will contribute to our world and your own statistics of heads or tails probability.
5. You can also change your coin texts, images, colors, sound and quantity of coins at the settings section.
6. Besides, FS Coin also comes with interesting / fun features in which you could test your intuition and your luck today.
3. Types of Test
There are intuition and luck tests available on this coin flip simulator.
3.1. How does Intuition Test work?
There are 10 trials in the intuition test. You have to guess the result for each flip. The more you can get from the right guess, the higher will be your intuition score. You have to choose what will be the next result before you flip.
3.2. How does Luck Test work?
You have to get the same flip results throughout the flipping, maximum at 5 flipping. The more you can get the same flips, the higher will be your luck score.
4. When to Use FS Coin?
These are the examples of scenarios that you probably can use the FS Coin.
- Choose A if heads and choose B if tails?
- Buy it if heads and not buy if tails?
- Want to know my luck today.
- Want to know my intuition accuracy today.
5. Save as a Dekstop or Mobile App
FS Coin is a decision making and fun coin flipper. You may use it wherever you want. You can search flipsimu.com to use the tool. Or you can save it as desktop or mobile applications.
6. Share the App
If you would like to share the joy of using FS Coin with your friends and family, you could do it easily by clicking the share button (beside the logo).
Be default, it will include your current coin settings, so when people click the link, they will get the same coin as yours.
You can choose to share the URL directly or through Facebook or Twitter.